What To Bring
Please use the following checklist to ensure that you remember to bring all you need to hospital. We also recommend that all belongings brought to hospital be labelled with your name.
- Health Care Card
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Health Fund Card
- Veteran's Affairs Card
- Pharmaceutical Safety Net Card
- Family Prescription Record Card
- Medicare Card
- Worker's Compensation Claims Agent Details
- Third Party / Accident Details
- All medication currently being taken, in the original packaging
- All medication repeat prescriptions
- All relevant x-rays / scans
- Notes / letters / reports from your doctor
- Night attire / Dressing gown
- Slippers (non slip)
- Toilet requisites including soap etc.
- Reading material
- Pen and notepaper
- Small amount of cash
- Walking aid if used
Prior to discharge, please ensure you have all your personal belongings, including your medication and x-rays.
What Not To Bring
In the interests of safety, we request that you do not bring the following items with you to hospital:
- Talcum Powder
- Wheat Bags, hot water bottles or heat packs of any kind
If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to CONTACT US.